54459Field Hockey

  • Frank Liebmann
    Jun 26, 2013
      Folks,

      I just approved a new member who is interested in field hockey. While this list has been about ice hockey, it has always been the hockey history list and I am sure we can discuss field hockey as well.

      In North America when somebody says 'hockey' everybody assumes they are talking about 'ice hockey'. I know this not to be the case in Europe, as when I visit Germany, I have to carify that I am talking about 'ice hockey'.

      This could create an interesting thread as well.

      Frank