53973Re: KHL challenge for the Stanley Cup

    Jul 13, 2011
      PS.as I have said before..if anyone was writing stuff that influenced the
      NHL it was the media.they were already wringing their hands over the Burrows
      non suspension.if Rome had NOT gotten 'the chair" I bet you would have seen
      some accuse the NHL of rigging the final for Canada just as you are accusing
      Campbell of doing for Boston..In the end I see no evil just imperfect human
      judgment at work which we will always see.