53960Re: KHL challenge for the Stanley Cup

  • MoreyH
    Jul 8, 2011
      As the NHL's longest-tenured owner, I'm sure Snider is now King of the Ol Boys Club. He paid his dues.

      The most valid criticism of my book was that it did not consider other sports in context.

      It's a fair and valid comment, although I don't believe I need to understand the Armenian genocide to know that Hitler was just a very bad idea and wrong.

      The NHL gets off the hook way too much for its poor officiating and suplpementary discipline. Gary Bettman and/or Bill Daly should have seen the Campbell issue as far back as 2002, when Gregory was drafted 67th overall.

      It's much more convenient to complain the game is too fast blah blah blah than to take appropriate actions that might ruffle a few feathers.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic