53951Re: [hockhist] Re: KHL challenge for the Stanley Cup

  • arthur chidlovski
    Jul 1, 2011
      It is certainly a possible scenario... Unfortunately.

      As for me, I am mostly getting a kick of their usage of emails. Every time they do something that is not supposed to be publicly known they send emails. I would imagine itcan be done by some VP wannabe on the NHL playstation but not in the good ol' boys club of NHL. Maybe it's time for them to start posting their intentions in the Yahoo forums :-)

      Arthur
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic