53950Re: [hockhist] Re: KHL challenge for the Stanley Cup

    Jul 1, 2011
      Won't happen. Campbell was born in southern Ontario.

      Now, if he'd been born in Detroit, where Coley was playing at the
      time, Burke might've been interested.

      (To listen to 'em around here, you'd think we were witnessing the
      return of the Chicago All-Americans.)

      On 1-Jul-11, at 1:44 PM, DAVE SOUTTER wrote:

      > That is, unless Boston trades Gregory Campbell to the Maple Leafs,
      > given his apparent value in the market.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic