52826Re: [hockhist] Re: Judge rejects both bids for Coyotes

  • Michael Levin
    Oct 1, 2009
      Has anyone seen the ruling? If so, would you please provide a link to
      it? Work has me buried. I am interested in Baum's ruling.

      Based on the two press reports, Baum told the NHL to come back with a
      higher offer to Moyes. Does the mean that Baum is treating Moyes as a
      creditor?

      As I have said before, I am unsure of where Bettman is getting his
      money. I suspect he is going hat in hand to the remaining owners. Now,
      he needs to ask for more money to give to Moyes as well as money for
      the necessary (i.e., minimum) operating expenses.

      It will be interesting to see the fallout both large and small from
      Bettman's (Pyrrhic?) victory.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic