52635Re: NHL Doesn't Trust Jim Balsillie

  • epenaltybox
    Aug 5 3:33 PM
      My favorite, in honor of his retirement today:

      "I don't know what Patrick was doing the other night. I think he had to go up in the stands of the United Center to get his jockstrap." Jeremy Roenick to Patrick Roy, via the media

      Patrick's response:

      "I don't care what Jeremy says. Besides, I can't hear him because my two Stanley Cup rings are in my ears..."

      Morey

      --- In hockhist@yahoogroups.com, "William Underwood" <wausport@...> wrote:

      > Remember the old days when Punch Imlach called Vachon a
      > junior B goalie? Remember when Melrose and Burns had the "Billy Ray
      > Cyrus/Wayne Newton" quotes? The days when then Ranger Gump Worsley answered
      > in an interview when asked which NHL team gave him the toughest time and he
      > didn't miss a beat and said "the Rangers."?
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic