52606Re: Boston Bruins outcoached?

  • epenaltybox
    Jul 8, 2009
      Phil Esposito has said on XM Radio that his Bruins should have won more Cups, but he says the real reason they didn't had little to do with coaching and more to the fact that the players likes to go out and have a good time - they just weren't dedicated to winning. However, when he was traded to the Rangers, Espo said he was appalled at how the Rangers acted as if they didn't care after a loss. He recalls his first game was in Oakland, and the Seals beat the Rangers, and the Rangers weren't the least bit upset.

      Morey