52232Game sheets

  • Sebastien Tremblay
    Nov 11, 2008
      Hi,

      I am currently trying to finish the goaltender game by game register for my upcoming book and I have a few games which are still problematic and I’m looking for help from people who have access to either the official game sheets or have access to specific newspaper through their local libraries. The period I am covering is from 1967-68 through to the 1978-79 seasons, everyteam has at least one game that is problematic but the teams that need the most work are Montreal, Detroit and Boston. If anybody is interested and willing to help, please contact me off-list.

      Thanks

      Sebastien Tremblay
      stremblay@...

      http://www.flickr.com/gift/