51455Re: Canada-Sweden

  • Mikael Uhlin
    Jul 2, 2007
      I went to the library today and borrowed that annual I mentioned.
      There seem to be quite a lot about Team Canada's visit to Europe in
      1972 but I'll have to read it and translate relevant parts and it
      might take a couple of days. Apart from the Swedish viewpoints, I also
      noticed some Soviet and Swiss accounts and there might be more.

      Regarding the actual games, I've never seen them. I was 9 years old at
      the time and not yet interested in hockey, but that changed soon
      afterwards.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic