51447Re: [hockhist] Re: Canada-Sweden

  • Swanrvr80@aol.com
    Jul 1, 2007
      In a message dated 6/30/2007 6:30:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      Paul_Patskou@... writes:

      I've been researching a number of sources for new information on the
      Canada-Sweden series in 1972. Some books were helpful but others like
      Vic Hadfield's book had fiction in it. Espo's latest book had facts
      wrong too. I can excuse Espo because his book was written a few years
      ago and memories fade but Hadfield's account was written at the time.

      What parts of Hadfield's book were fiction? Thanks.

      Jay