51030Re: [hockhist] Re: Dusting off an old Rangers topic

  • Swanrvr80@aol.com
    Feb 4, 2007
      Matt,

      I agree with the ego thing as I've seen people in the business world wanting
      others to fail for the same reason. Maybe through interviews I'll get more
      insight into 'heir to the Cat' issue.

      Jay

      In a message dated 2/3/2007 12:08:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      mhdibiase@... writes:

      Dear Jay:

      I was only repeating what Eskenazi told me in my interview with him.
      I have no personal bias on the issue myself and on the surface your
      insight is logical however in my travels I have met similar people
      (in lesser capacities) who secretly want their subordinates to fail
      so as to make themselves look better by comparison. It's an ego thing.

      Only The Cat can answer the question, I'm afraid.

      Matt