      From: "goaliedave" <goaliedave@...>
      Subject: [hockhist] 1964 Stanley Cup game 6 Toronto Detroit on TV

      Hi all, they showed Game 6 of the 1964 Stanley Cup Final on something called
      "APTN Stanley Cup Classics" Saturday night while I was vacationing just
      north of Barrie Ontario, channel 40. It looks like a Saturday night series
      as they are showing the 1967 Final game 7 next Sat Aug 5 at 9pm... if any of
      you can locate it on your TV systems. I haven't seen a complete game from
      this era replayed and it was a treat. I was stricken by the similarities to
      today's game and thought I'd pass on my observations.