48809Re: [hockhist] RE: Goalie taunts

    Sep 3, 2005
      I love it. I'm not sure what the Stratford Jr. B fans used to say to Craig
      Lizun when he was in the Waterloo Siskins' nets a few years ago, but they
      used to push his buttons with great success. Then he joined the Cullitons.
      Besides that, the guy had so many mannerisms when he played, you'd think he
      was Denis Lemieux.

      --
      Lloyd Davis Communications
      304-115 Danforth Ave., Toronto, ON M4K 1N2