41648Re: Question to Authors

  • tangotiger
    Nov 2, 2003
      --- In hockhist@yahoogroups.com, Dr John Serrati <john.serrati@q...>
      wrote:
      > It lasts for 75 years, without exception.

      The exception is that this applies only to USA/Canada, right?

      Isn't there some issue with the EU where just about every country has
      its own rules on copyrights, along with the duration? And in
      drafting their constitution, all of the countries will adopt a single
      EU definition of copyright and duration? It's an interesting story
      from what I remember. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I can
      enlighten the group?

      Thanks, Tom
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic