38318Re: [hockhist] youngest players in NHL

  • Marc Foster
    Mar 1, 2003
      John Matthew IV wrote:

      > George Lloyd wrote:
      >
      > > I've never been a fan of Total Hockey because of all the mistakes made
      > > in it.
      >
      > Putting out such a huge book is an enormous challenge. To entirely
      > it because of the mistakes in it does a disservice to those who undertook
      > the challenge. Instead, let the authors know of the errors and future
      > volumes will be better for it.

      We (the list) did that, and the resulting TH2 is *much* better than TH,
      which is what the original poster was using. Heck I found a half-dozen
      clear errors in my first bathroom sitting with TH.

      Marc
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic