32257RE: Ooops - RE: [hockhist] It's Christmas again!

  • Pattie Anderson
    Jan 8, 2002
      Rob Hoffman wrote:

      > > That was not intended for this list...please disregard.
      >
      > I would say you are just a trifle too late. :) If that name and
      > password survive the night, you'll all be lucky.

      [snip]

      > >> address: http://66.48.5.41/logon.asp
      >
      > [It's the Cold North Wind archive of the Toronto Star,
      > in case you were
      > wondering... And admit it, you were.]

      You d*** skippy I was! And I am most disappointed that the password has
      changed already. But does this bode well for the Cold North Wind project
      for which we had given up hope? (Such an optimist I am!)

      Pattie
      --
      Pattie Anderson
      pattiea@...