      From: mrdcool@... [mailto:mrdcool@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 7:26 PM
      To: hockhist@egroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hockhist] Re: GOSSIP

      Gaetz was in a pretty serious car accident, but I'm pretty sure it was
      alcohol abuse that prevented him from continuing his NHL career. He had a
      pretty violent incident in the minors where he threw, I belive, a portable
      skate sharpener at the trainer (or somebody like that). In my mind Link's
      another example of wasted talent, similar to Fogarty.

      matt

      At 11:21 PM 1/4/01 -0000, you wrote:
      >What was the deal with Link Gaetz? I remember him being a fan
      >favorite one year in San Jose, and before you know it, he disappears
      >off the face of the earth! I heard something about a car accident,
      >but wasn't sure if it was true or not. Anyways, is ol' Linker still
      >playing somewhere?
      >

      >--- In hockhist@egroups.com, "William Underwood" <wausport@b...>
      >wrote:
      >> Those two together--a SCARY thought!
      >>

      >This has been a Hockey History List mailing
      >The Official mailing list of the Hockey Research Association (HRA)
      ><A HREF=http://www.hockeyresearch.com/>Our Homepage</A>
      >To unsubscribe from this mail list, send a blank message
      >to hockhist-unsubscribe@onelist.com

      This has been a Hockey History List mailing
      The Official mailing list of the Hockey Research Association (HRA)
      <A HREF=http://www.hockeyresearch.com/>Our Homepage</A>
      To unsubscribe from this mail list, send a blank message
      to hockhist-unsubscribe@onelist.com
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic