Re: Flames & Calgary

  • Edmonton_007
    Message 1 of 4380 , Aug 1 11:16 AM
      Hey they kept the name when they moved to clagary
      for some good reason's do u know how fast a fire can
      blaze across the prarie. it's utter destructive force.
      What name i don't get are why is the new minesota team
      calling themselves wild. and also is avaalnche the way
      they spell it for the hockey team plural i mean u up
      in the rockeis u don't go say look at all those
      avalache. their team name should be avalaches
    • ansonssmak
      Message 4380 of 4380 , Nov 1, 2006
        --- In hockeyroom@yahoogroups.com, CZinTX wrote:

        > I was invited to this club and would just like to thank the one who
        did the inviting. This club looks like it rocks. Lets Go Stars!!!!

        Hello, my name is Anson, I am from Hong Kong.
        Just want to say hi to you all.
        My favourite team is the Edmonton Oilers. I also like Winnipeg Jets,
        but... they are gone already