Re: [HOCKEY ROOM] Contact thousands of Muslim singles for marriage or friendship FOR FREE!

  • Kathleen OConnell
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
      GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      These damn spams...... They are starting to drive me crazy.

      John, We gotta do something about them.

      cutemuslimsingle <cutemuslimsingle@...> wrote:
      Easy to meet tens of thousands of singles from USA, UK, Canada,
      Austrilia, Indonesia, India, Pakistan...
      Find a soulmate or make friends? It's all up to you! Just open this
      page to get:

      http://muslimacommunity.googlepages.com/friends.htm

    • Scott Martain

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
            Scott, you are so funny! Females from California love hockey !

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
              Laura, I know that females from California love hockey. I was making the comment that females from Pakistan : )

              laura crombie <laura7hockeyfan@...> wrote: Scott, you are so funny! Females from California love hockey !

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
                You tell her scott.

                Scott Martain <smartain2003@...> wrote: Laura, I know that females from California love hockey. I was making the comment that females from Pakistan : )

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 6, 2007
                  I hear ya ! I am so sick of these non-hockey people butting into our happy group.