Major Buy Report Out on (( BRTV )) !!

  • Tina Jervis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      September 2006 BUY REPORT - Stock Rumor Tip Sheet
      Report - Available Now.... (Please Visit Our Website
      To View The Entire
      Report)

      The Rumor Tip Sheet has discovered early once again a
      company about to get significant exposure and sign top
      tier contracts according to our sleuths.

      The Company: (Pink Sheets : BRTV)
      Name: Best Rate Travel
      Current Price: .031

      Our Rumors Pay Off!!

      We have Issued Strong Buys to our Investors in the Oil
      & Gas Sector with 3 Oil Stocks, CWPC, CDNR & Our Most
      Recent Pick at 30 cents, LITL , and 3 out of 4 of our
      Gold Stocks Gained Over 400% for Members Within 30
      Days....However we have never been so confident as we
      are with BRTV at the Gains our Rumor Tip Members will
      likely attain from Buying this Stock at or near
      current levels of .031 / share.

      Remember these are rumor plays and the best time to
      get in on these is before the crowd. This is why our
      members profit so well.

      As always do your own DD, consult a professional
      financial advisor, and only invest what you are
      prepared to lose. The Rumor Tip Sheet not been
      compensated for this report but may take a position in
      the company at any time.

      http://mail.yahoo.com