Help a Hockey fan

  • Carl Burroughs
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2006
      Hey guys.
      I am a Norfolk Admirals Hockey Fan and I have created some hockey
      designs that I am trying to make a little money off of.
      Just take a look and by all means give me feed back on what you think
      is good and what needs some work.
      Check it out at http://icehockeydesigns.com

      LET'S GO ADMIRALS ! ! ! !
      Somebody DROP A PUCK ! !
    • MISTER DRIVER
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2006
        VERY CHEEZY....DON'T GIVE UP Y'R DAY JOB! U NOE WAT I MEEN!!??

        Carl Burroughs <cdbcdby@...> wrote: Hey guys.
        I am a Norfolk Admirals Hockey Fan and I have created some hockey
        designs that I am trying to make a little money off of.
        Just take a look and by all means give me feed back on what you think
        is good and what needs some work.
        Check it out at http://icehockeydesigns.com

        LET'S GO ADMIRALS ! ! ! !
        Somebody DROP A PUCK ! !

        Beeotch Please.......!

      • Emma Rioux
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2006
          Don't listen to him I think your designs were awesome
          and I almost bought one, but I am kinda low on money
          now!! Sorry!!

          --- MISTER DRIVER <chinesedriverz@...> wrote:

          > VERY CHEEZY....DON'T GIVE UP Y'R DAY JOB! U NOE WAT
          > I MEEN!!??
          >
          > Carl Burroughs <cdbcdby@...> wrote:
          > Hey guys.
          > I am a Norfolk Admirals Hockey Fan and I have
          > created some hockey
          > designs that I am trying to make a little money off
          > of.
          > Just take a look and by all means give me feed back
          > on what you think
          > is good and what needs some work.
          > Check it out at http://icehockeydesigns.com
          >
          > LET'S GO ADMIRALS ! ! ! !
          > Somebody DROP A PUCK ! !
          >

          > Beeotch Please.......!

          > removed]
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • dkhockey98
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2006
            --- In hockeyroom@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Burroughs" <cdbcdby@...>
            wrote:

            > Hey guys.
            > I am a Norfolk Admirals Hockey Fan and I have created some hockey
            > designs that I am trying to make a little money off of.
            > Just take a look and by all means give me feed back on what you think
            > is good and what needs some work.
            > Check it out at http://icehockeydesigns.com
            >
            > LET'S GO ADMIRALS ! ! ! !
            > Somebody DROP A PUCK ! !

            hey, i think they are pretty cool stick with it.