PTP Sports Network Message Boards

  • j_w_dutcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      Hi there,

      How's it going? :-)

      I just thought some of you might be interested to know, that there
      is this great sports site that recently got started a few months ago
      (about 6 months old to be exact), who are looking for some
      knowledgeable posters, to help fill the void. It's a really friendly
      community, and the people who are behind site, are extremely
      friendly and helpful. The site covers everything baseball, football,
      hockey, and basketball...including general forums, and off-topic
      areas. But, I just thought I would let you know this, in case you're
      interested.

      We also have 2 members who can make custom avatars, and signatures,
      at you request. We have an arcade too.

      Here's the link to the site where you can reach it:

      FORUMS PAGE: http://www.pass-the-puck.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

      Anyway, I truely appreciate your time, and courtesy. I hope you take
      the time to join

      Thanks! :-)

      take care,

      Joe