i can't believe he fucked another woman

  • tight_puss_feels_good3
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      yea, can you believe that? i came home from work one day and found him banging her away on the hood of his car in the garage. the sad thing is I walked in right as she was cuming and I think he was too. it hurt my feelings so I joined this adult dating site to get revenge. meet me there.
      http://www.123adultpersonals.net/landing.asp?afl=MYHO
    • tight_puss_feels_good3
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003