Re: Canucks are overrated

  • xx_crazy_canuck_xx
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
      Cup wise, you just can't compare the Wings to the Canucks. There is
      way too much of a age difference. You have Detroit, an Original Six
      team and then Vancouver, whos only been in the league since what, the
      70's? And if we really want to compare Cup holders, I believe
      Montreal still holds the crown with 24. Of course, its been a few
      years since they won, but not as long as most franchises.

      I personally think Vancouver has a good chance this year, and I
      believe they are playing as an entire team. But you can't pick a
      champion on how they play in the regular season. Everything changes
      when you get to the play-offs. I think this is a debate we can save
      until after the first round when we have a better idea of how the
      teams handle themselves in the post season

      --- In hockeyroom@yahoogroups.com, "Dave <headbanger665689@y...>"
      <headbanger665689@y...> wrote:
      > --- In hockeyroom@yahoogroups.com, "you just want to know
      > <bachta_robert@h...>" <bachta_robert@h...> wrote:
      > > Just because the Vancouver Canucks are better than the Detroit
      > > Redwings this years doesnt mean that you have to bring them down.
      > > Since you braught the Canucks down I will bring you down. NONE OF
      > THE
      > > PEOPLE ON DETROIT ON THE TOP 10 FOR ANYTHING - HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
      >

      > The Wings have always lived by the ideasl of the whole team concept
      > therefore we don't need guys in the top 10, we rely on the whole
      > squad to pull us through. All I can sya is enjoy your success
      because
      > it will not last long come playoff time.... By the way, just how
      many
      > cups have the Canucks won?????????????????????????
    • mrtharax_03
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2003
        I believe the standings speak for themselves.

        No comment on the class of the west line.

        <headbanger665689@y...> wrote:
        > Being a Wings fan has made me suddenly develop an intense dislike
        for
        > Vancouver, one Todd Bertuzzi is way overrated and is actually a
        > fairly dirty player and we all know that Dan Cloutier will not be
        > winning any cup for them, you are a good team but no match for the
        > class of the West.. Go Wings, let's bring Stanley home again!!!
      • Robert Heinemann
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2003
          I agree bertuzzi sucks, Red wings Kick ass!!!!!!!!
          mrtharax_03 <mrtharax_03@...> wrote:I believe the standings speak for themselves.

          <headbanger665689@y...> wrote:
          > Being a Wings fan has made me suddenly develop an intense dislike
          for
          > Vancouver, one Todd Bertuzzi is way overrated and is actually a
          > fairly dirty player and we all know that Dan Cloutier will not be
          > winning any cup for them, you are a good team but no match for the
          > class of the West.. Go Wings, let's bring Stanley home again!!!

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT