Last Years Playoffs

  • erickp37
    Message 1 of 4380 , Feb 1, 2002
      I have a question for anyone that can answer it.
      For Round 3 of last years playoffs (2000-2001) where
      NJ played Pit, I have the following stats: NJ win
      3-1, Pit win 4-2, NJ 3-0, NJ 5-0, NJ 4-2, NJ 4-1. I
      have one too many NJ wins and I need the right numbers
      for a spreadsheet I am making. If anyone can help and
      post a response I'd really appreciate it.
    • ansonssmak
      Message 4380 of 4380 , Nov 1, 2006
        --- In hockeyroom@yahoogroups.com, CZinTX wrote:

        > I was invited to this club and would just like to thank the one who
        did the inviting. This club looks like it rocks. Lets Go Stars!!!!

        Hello, my name is Anson, I am from Hong Kong.
        Just want to say hi to you all.
        My favourite team is the Edmonton Oilers. I also like Winnipeg Jets,
        but... they are gone already