News

  • stars_flyers
    Message 1 of 4380 , Feb 2 6:04 AM
      The Pittsburgh Penguins made another trade
      Thursday to add size and toughness, acquiring center Wayne
      Primeau from the Tampa Bay Lightning for forward Matthew
      Barnaby.<br><br>The deal was the fifth by general manager Craig
      Patrick in two weeks to toughen up his team and came a
      night after Primeau's brother, Keith, scored two goals
      in the Philadelphia Flyers' 5-1 victory over
      replace Alexander Mogilny of New Jersey on the World team
      for Sunday's NHL All-Star Game in
      Denver.<br><br>Hejduk, who makes his second straight NHL All-Star
      appearance, leads the NHL with eight game-winning
      goals.<br><br>Mogilny, also a right wing, has an injured hip.
      defensive corps, signed free agent Grant Ledyard on
      Thursday.<br><br>The 16-year NHL veteran, who played with Ottawa last
      season, was signed for the remainder of the season. The
      deal also includes an option for the 2001-02
      season.<br><br>"He's one of the most gifted skaters that I've worked
      with," Tampa Bay general manager Rick Dudley said. "Put
      that together with a veteran hockey mind, and it was
      something we thought we could certainly
      four-year contract extension worth a reported $18
      million.<br><br>The Capitals have options on the third and fourth
      years, according to a league source speaking on
      condition of anonymity. Bondra is making $3.75 million this
      season.<br><br>It marked a remarkable turnaround for a player who
      was asking to be traded at the start of the
      season.<br><br>"I'm happy for Peter," said defenceman Sergei Gonchar.
    • ansonssmak
      Message 4380 of 4380 , Nov 1, 2006
        --- In hockeyroom@yahoogroups.com, CZinTX wrote:

        > I was invited to this club and would just like to thank the one who
        did the inviting. This club looks like it rocks. Lets Go Stars!!!!

        Hello, my name is Anson, I am from Hong Kong.
        Just want to say hi to you all.
        My favourite team is the Edmonton Oilers. I also like Winnipeg Jets,
        but... they are gone already