Re: News

  • Tripod78
    Message 1 of 4380 , Sep 2, 2000
      Andreas Dackell isn't expected to report to the
      Ottawa Senators training camp on Sept. 9 because the
      Swedish right-winger and the Senators have stalled on
      contact talks.<br> <br>Boy the Yashin bug quickly spreads
      in Ottawa!
    • ansonssmak
      Message 4380 of 4380 , Nov 1, 2006
        --- In hockeyroom@yahoogroups.com, CZinTX wrote:

        > I was invited to this club and would just like to thank the one who
        did the inviting. This club looks like it rocks. Lets Go Stars!!!!

        Hello, my name is Anson, I am from Hong Kong.
        Just want to say hi to you all.
        My favourite team is the Edmonton Oilers. I also like Winnipeg Jets,
        but... they are gone already