NEWS!

  • XYM14
    Message 1 of 4380 , Jun 1 7:06 AM
      well the leafs lost last night to the sabres 4-2
      and there season is over. Sabres r on to the cup
      final against who???? I do not know who will win the
      other series. It has a hard fought series. But i hope
      that Stars win the series because they haven't won the
      cup in i do not know how many years..<br>SO GO STARS
      GO!!<br><br>-M
    • ansonssmak
      Message 4380 of 4380 , Nov 1, 2006
        --- In hockeyroom@yahoogroups.com, CZinTX wrote:

        > I was invited to this club and would just like to thank the one who
        did the inviting. This club looks like it rocks. Lets Go Stars!!!!

        Hello, my name is Anson, I am from Hong Kong.
        Just want to say hi to you all.
        My favourite team is the Edmonton Oilers. I also like Winnipeg Jets,
        but... they are gone already