Re: chat

  • Smiles03
    Message 1 of 4380 , Jul 1, 1999
      I should be here for the chat unless something
      really unexpected comes up...oh, wait! We can't have it
      on Sunday! Some people that live in the US might be
      gone, cuz it's the 4th of July! I just remembered that!
      I know I will be because we're going to watch a
      fireworks show. But, then again, a lot of people might stay
      home for the 4th. I don't know.
    • ansonssmak
      Message 4380 of 4380 , Nov 1, 2006
        --- In hockeyroom@yahoogroups.com, CZinTX wrote:

        > I was invited to this club and would just like to thank the one who
        did the inviting. This club looks like it rocks. Lets Go Stars!!!!

        Hello, my name is Anson, I am from Hong Kong.
        Just want to say hi to you all.
        My favourite team is the Edmonton Oilers. I also like Winnipeg Jets,
        but... they are gone already