Past Seasons

  • Timothy Prosser
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2001
      Folks,
          Does anyone out there have any pre-1990 APBA hockey data disks that they would be willing to share/sell/swap or know how someone could find some?  It seems no company is producing any older seasons for board games or computers anymore.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  -Tim Prosser
    • Chan Masselink
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2001
        Hi Tim:

        I have some pre-1990 APBA computer seasons.  If would email me offline, that would be great.  Thank you.

        Chan