WANT TO MAKE THOUSAND OF DOLLAR WITHIN WEEK WITH AN INITIAL INVESTMENT OF $6.00!

  • grecycle@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2001
      Hello, My Friends..

      I Found This Mail On A Bulletin Board And Decided To Try It.

      You Can Make Thousands Of Dollars Within Weeks With Only An Initial
      Investment Of $6.00!

      So I Thought, "Yeah Right, This Must Be A Scam",
      But Like Most Of Us, I Was Curious, So I Kept Reading. Anyway, It
      Said That You Send $1.00 To Each Of The 6 Names And Addresses Stated
      In The Article.
      You Then Place Your Own Name And Address At The Bottom Of The List
      At #6, And Post The Article To At Least 200 Newsgroups.
      (There Are Thousands). No Catch, That Was It. So After Thinking
      It Over And Talking To A Few People At First, I Thought About Trying
      It.
      I Figured "What Have I Got To Lose Except 6 Stamps And $6.00,
      Right?".
      Then, I Invested The Measly $6.00.

      Well, GUESS WHAT!!!! Within 7 Days,
      I Started Getting Money In The Mail!!!
      I Was Shocked. I Figured It Would End Soon, But The Money
      Just Kept Coming In. In My First Week, I Made About $25.00.
      By The End Of The Second Week,I Had Made A Total Of Over $1000.00!!
      In The Third Week, I Had Over $10,000 And Its Still Growing. This Is
      Now My Forth Week And I Have Made A Total Of Just Over $42,000 And
      Its Still Coming In Rapidly. Its Certainly Worth $6.00 And 6 Stamps,
      I've Spent More Than That On The Lottery!!

      Let Me Tell You How This Works And Most Importantly, Why It
      Works...Also, Make Sure You Print A Copy Of This Article NOW, So You
      Can Get The Information From It As You Need It. I Promise You That
      If You Follow The Directions Exactly, That You Will Start Making More
      Money Than Thought Possible By Doing Something So Easy! Suggestion:
      Read This Entire Article Carefully!
      (Print It Out Now Or Download It)

      Follow The Simple Instructions And Watch The Money Come In! It Easy,
      And Most Importantly,Its LEGAL. And Your Investment Is Only $6.00
      (Plus Postage).
      IMPORTANT: This Is Not A Rip-Off; It Is Not Indecent ;It Is Not
      Illegal, And It Is Virtually No Risk - It Really Works!!!!
      If All Of The Following Instructions Are Adhered To, You Will Receive
      Extraordinary?

      Dividends.
      PLEASE NOTE: Please Follow The Following Instructions, And $50,000
      Or More Can Be Yours In 20 To 60 Days.
      This Program Remains Successful Because Of The Honesty And Integrity
      Of The Participants. Please Continue Its Success By Carefully
      Adhering To The Instructions. You Will Now Become Part Of The Mail
      Order Business.

      Here Are The 4 Easy Steps To Success:

      STEP 1:Get 6 Separate Pieces Of Paper And Write The Following On Each
      Piece Of Paper:
      "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST". Now Get 6 US $1.00 Bills And
      Place ONE Inside Each Of The 6 Pieces Of Paper So The Bill Will Not
      Be Seen Through The Envelope (To Prevent Thievery). Next, Place One
      Paper Inside EACH Of The 6 Envelopes And Seal Them. MAKE SURE
      THERE IS ENOUGH POSTAGE ON YOUR ENVELOPES.

      You Should Now Have 6 Sealed Envelopes, Each With A Piece Of Paper
      Stating The Above Phrase, Your Name And Address, And A $1.00 Bill.
      What You Are Creating Is A Service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
      You Are Requesting A Legitimate Service And You Are Paying For It!
      Like Most Of Us, I Was A Little Skeptical And A Little Worried About
      The Legal Aspects Of It All.

      So I Checked It Out With The US Post Office (1-800-725-2161)And
      They Confirmed It Is Indeed Legal! Mail The Six Envelopes To The
      Following Addresses:

      #1) T. Gray, 72 Broadleaf Avenue, Bishops Stortford,
      Herts., CM23 4JZ, United Kingdom
      #2) J. Fugate P.O.Box 6638 Evansville, In 47719-0638
      #3) M. Sadique, BB-G-9 Jln 4/14B, Pandan Indah 55100, KL, MALAYSIA.
      #4) DR Salah Abdle Hameed Mohammad,P.O.Box 5805,Riyadh 11432,SAUDI
      ARABIA
      #5) G. Chiasson, 2200 Rue Chapdelaine, Apt.104, Ste-Foy, PQ, G1V 4G8
      CANADA
      #6) G. David, 311 Rue du Pecheur Nord, Lameque, NB E8T 1K9, CANADA

      STEP 2: Now Take The #1 Name Off The List That You See Above,
      Move The Other Names Up (6 Becomes 5, 5 Becomes 4, Etc...) And Add
      YOUR Name As #6 On The List.

      STEP 3:Change Anything You Need To, But Try And Keep This Article As
      Close To The Original As Possible. Now, Post Your Ammended Article To
      At Least 200 Newsgroups. (I Think There Are Close To 24,000 Groups).
      All You Need Is 200, But Remember,The More You Post, The More Money
      You Make!

      **EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD CAN DO IT,BUT REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH
      POSTAGE STAMP(S) ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!**

      This Is Perfectly Legal! If You Have Any Doubts, Refer To Title 18
      Sec. 1302 & 1341 Of The Postal Lottery Laws. Keep A Copy Of These
      Steps For Yourself And Whenever You Need Money, You Can Use It Again
      And Again. BUT PLEASE REMEMBER, That This Program Remains Successful
      Because Of The Honesty And Integrity Of The Participants And By Their
      Carefully Adhering To The Instructions. Look At It This Way; If You
      Are Of Integrity, This Program Will Continue And The Money So Many
      Others Have Received Will Come Your Way.

      Note: You May Want To Retain Every Name And Address Sent To You,
      Either On A Computer Or Hard Copy And Keep The Notes
      People Send You. This Verifies That You Truly Are Providing A
      Service. Also,It Might Be A Good Idea To Wrap The $1.00 Bill In Dark
      Paper To Reduce The Risk Of Mail Theft. So, As Each Post Is
      Downloaded And The Erections Carefully Followed, Six Members Will Be
      Reimbersed For Their Participation As A List Developer With One
      Dollar Each.
      Your Name Will Move Up The List Geometrically So That When Your
      Name Reaches The #1 Position, You Will Be Receiving Thousands Of
      Dollars In CASH!!! What An Investment For Only $6.00
      ($1.00 For Each Of The People Listed Above)Send It NOW, Add Your Own
      Name And Address And You're In Business!!

      DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

      STEP 1: You Do Not Need To Retype This Entire Letter
      To Do Your Own Posting. Simply Put Your Cursor At The Beginning Of
      This Letter And Drag Your Cursor To The Bottom Of This Document, And
      Select "Copy" From The Edit Menu. This Will Copy The Entire Letter
      Into The Computers Memory.

      STEP 2: Open A Blank "Notepad" File And Place Your Cursor At The
      Top Of The Blank Page. From The "Edit" Menu, Select "Paste". This
      Will Paste A Copy Of The Letter Into Notepad So That You Can Add Your
      Name To The List.

      STEP3: Save Your New Notepad File As A .Txt File. If You Want To Do
      Your Postings In Different Settings, You Will Always Have This File
      To Go Back To.

      STEP4:Use Netscape Or Internet Explorer And Try Searching For Various
      Newsgroups (On-Line Forums, Message Boards, Chat Sites,Discussions.)

      Step5:Visit These Message Boars And Post This Article As A New
      Message By Highlighting The Text Of This Letter And Selecting Paste
      From The Edit Menu. Fill In The Subject (This Will Be The Header
      Everyone Sees As They Scroll Through The List Of Postings In A
      Particular Group, Click The Post Button.

      Congratulations, THAT'S IT!!! All You Have To Do Is Jump To Different
      Newsgroups And Post Away, After You Get The Hang Of It, It Will Take
      About 30 Seconds For Each Newsgroup!

      **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN (Message Boards Etc...)
      THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200.
      That's IT! You Will Begin Receiving Money From Around The World
      Within Days. You May Eventually Want To Rent A P.O Box Due To The
      Large Amount Of Mail You Will Receive. If You Wish To Remail
      Anonymous, You Can Invent A Name To Use, As Long As The Postman Will
      Deliver It. **JUST MAKE SURE THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT**

      Say, I Receive Only 5 Replies (A Very Low Example).
      So Then, I Made $5.00 With My Name At Number 6 On The Letter. Now,
      Each Of Those 5 People Who Just Sent Me $1.00 Make The MINIMUM 200
      Postings, Each With My Name At #5 On The List, And Only 5 People
      Respond To Each
      Of The Original 5, That Is Another $25.00 For Me
      Now Thsoe 25 People Each Make 200 MINIMUM Posts
      With My Name At #4 On The List And Only 5 Replies Each, I Will
      Bring In An Additional $125.00! Now Those 125 People Turn Around And
      Post The MINIMUM 200 Postings With My Name At #3 On The List And Only
      Receive 5 Replies Each, I Will Make An Additional $626.00! Okay, Now
      Here Is The Fun Part Each Of Those 626 People Post A MINIMUM 200
      Letters With My Name At #2 And They Each Only Receive 5 Replies That
      Just Made Me $3,125.00 Those 3,125 People Deliver This Message To 200
      Newsgroups With My Name At #1, And If Still Only 5 People Per 200
      Newsgroups React, I Will Receive $15,625.00. With An Initial
      Investment Of ONLY $6.00. AMAZING!!! When Your Name Is No Longer On
      The List, You Just Take The Latest Posting In The Newsgroups, And
      Send Out Another $6.00 To Names On The List, Putting Your Name At #6
      Again. And Start Posting Again.

      The Thing To Remember Is: Do You Realise That Thousands Of People
      All Over The World Are Joining The Internet And Reading These
      Articles Everyday?!!,
      JUST Like You Are Now!!

      So, Can You Afford $6.00 And See If It Really Works???
      I Think So...People Have Said "What If The Plan Is Played Out And
      No One Sends You The Money?"
      So What! What Are The Chances Of That Happening When There Are
      Thousands Of New Honest People Who Are Joining The Internet Everyday
      And Are Willing To Give It A Try?
      Estimates Are At 20,000 To 50,000 New Users Everyday With Thousands
      Of Those Joining The Actual Internet. Remember, Play FAIRLY And
      HONESTLY And This Will Really Work.
      You Might Have Been Already Thinking How You Are Going To Stop
      People From Copying This Message With Their Name At #6 And Not
      Sending A Dollar To The First Six On The List. Here's The Deal. The
      Six People Own The Rights To This Service, Now They Aren't The Only
      Ones Who Own These Rights. To Get These Rights, You Have To Purchase
      Them From The Six People On The List.
      Why Do You Have To Purchase Them From All 6 You Ask? Thats What Makes
      This Service Work. If You Decide To Break These Rules, That's When It
      Becomes Illegal, And That Is Why You Must Be Fair To Everyone!
      This Is Like, So AWESOME!! So TRY It Right NOW! Okay?
      Make Huge Bucks In Just A Few Short Weeks!

      Regards,