Re: [hockeydisk] Digest Number 93

  • Eric Ferron
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2000
      On 2 Dec 2000 11:51:26 -0000
      hockeydisk@egroups.com wrote:

      > From: "Derrick Underwood" <derricku@...>
      > Subject: loading NHL stats for apba players
      >
      > I have built a web page that allows the gm's of my league to view the
      > current NHL stats of players. I have been using Yahoo's NHL stats
      > (http://sports.yahoo.com/nhlstats/regular_season_stats.txt)- they update
      > them nightly. They use a unique identifier that seems to be of their own

      For our league, I uses the services of http://www.officepools.com It
      doesn't give us everything more than goals and assists for the moment,
      but a formula could be created using pretty much every stats available.

      If you're curious about our league or the types of information listed,
      log on to OfficePools with league name "lnho0001" and password "hockey"

      Eric
      -DO
      LNHO