League Openings

  • Lloyd Alexander
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000
      Hello the GHMHL has two openings. We are looking for serious coaches who are wiling to be active in the league as we enter our 6th season. We are looking for someone who has the time to give to the teams and the league. If interested please contact me (Lloyd Alexander) at lloydw@... Thanks for your time and consideration.

      Sincerely,

      Lloyd
      GHMHL Commish
      ----------------------------------
      Download ICQ at http://www.icq.com
    • mark wendling
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2004
        The NLHA has two openings. We are prepared to consolidate to 22 teams from
        24 if we have to, but if we can find two excellent owners we are willing to
        take them on.

        The league is entering year 10. The commish sims the games. There are
        salaries, and contracts in the league.

        The webpage is www.oxford.net/~wendling if you are interested.

        or you can email me at wendling@...

        Thanks

        Mark Wendling

        Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new
        MSN Search! Check it out!
      • LFletcher2
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2004
          Mark,

          I would be interested in taking one of your open teams.
          I especially like the idea that all games are simmed. We know exactly
          how good or bad our team really is.
          Is it possible to play some games "live" via NetMeeting, etc?

          I am currently in the GOHL which also uses salaries, contracts, etc.

          I have been playing APBA games since 1961.

          Larry Fletcher