[hockeydisk] Ron Hextall

  • Francois Coulombe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2000
      I play in an APBA league and we're using the disk that was made by a group
      of collaborators (since APBA doesn't make them anymore). Ron Hextall is my
      backup goalie and I gave him 6 starts up to now and he got injured 4 times!
      It's getting to a point where it seems to be more than just 'bad luck'.
      Anybody else has experienced that problem with Hextall?

      Regards,

      Francois