League opening

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5 9:41 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 111 KB
    There is a mid-season opening in the RMMHL. It is a very unique league that has two conferences, one Canadian, one International or every one else. Each conference has players that were born in their respective geographic area with an allotted number of imports from the other conference. Roster is attached.

    Brian
  • Dave
    Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5 9:44 PM
      take me off your freaking e-mail list !!!!

      Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 12:41 AM
      Subject: [hockeydisk] League opening [1 Attachment]

      Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5 9:55 PM
        Thats the hockeydisk list you would have to remove yourself asshole. Trust me I wouldn't intentionally email you.

        Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 12:41 AM

        There is a mid-season opening in the RMMHL. It is a very unique league that has two conferences, one Canadian, one International or every one else. Each conference has players that were born in their respective geographic area with an allotted number of imports from the other conference. Roster is attached.

        Brian

      • Chris Wolter
        Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5 9:56 PM
          what's all this hostility?