1976 NHL attached

  • fotiu22fan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 2:54 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 264 KB
    APBA Hockey Fans,

    I have completed the updates to the 197677 NHL hockey disk. It has been uploaded to my Dropbox site, but for those who are not on my Dropbox site, it is attached. I have started the 1977 NHL disk review, so if you know of any error's on it, please email me now.

    One of the league's using the all-time disks is the GOAL...

    ...which is looking for a few GMs going into season eight. This unique league allows all NHL players from 1917 to the present to be drafted. All players started in there rookie year and move forward one year, with each new G.O.A.L. season. Spread sheets are available so GMs can review player seasons without opening every disk. The league web site is http://www.hockeyhoarker.com/goal so take a look.

    The league is run by Dan Jeanson, but a few other GMs help out. Please email me directly if you have any questions.

    Anthony
    Fotiu22Fan@...