APBA hockey disk

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2014
      The NHL regular season is now over. The disk creation process will now
      begin. I'll be collecting stats over the next day or so, and get them to
      Ken to run the voting process as we did last year. I hope to get a
      position list out within a few weeks. My goal this year is to have a
      better disk (last year was rough due to the short season) and get it out
      as early as possible (early Sept?).
      I'll let everyone know how it's going. Please get involved with the
      voting process to help move things along.