strange question

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 7:41 PM
    Ok, this is going to be a weird question, but I'm going to ask it
    anyway. I was getting a bit nostalgic this weekend (sports game
    wise....not yearning for bell bottoms and polyester shirts) and wanted
    to fire up Lance Haffner's Pro Basketball game. However, I ran into a
    snag (see attached picture). I haven't owned a 5.25 inch drive in a long
    time, and I don't even thing my motherboard supports FDD cable if I did.
    Does anyone have this game in a format they can access and email it to
    me? I obviously own it (see pic), but just can't access it due to the
    5.25 inch floppy format.