CAFHL seeks owners

  • Zak Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2014
      The Can-Am Fantasy Hockey League is preparing to begin its third season. Two of our original owners have decided to leave the League and must be replaced.

      New owners are in a unique situation here as they get to build their Club from the ground up. They will build their initial Roster primarily through an Expansion Draft. In addition, new Owners are guaranteed to select first or second in our First Appearance Draft (similar to an entry draft) and Free Agent Draft.

      If you are interested, please contact me directly via cafhl2012@... for more information and files.

      Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2014
        I’d be interested....”IF” you’ll have me.
        DAVE