Action PC hockey league has openings (72-73)

  • bradutterstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2014
      I've begun using Action PC Hockey for Clash, a league that started out as an APBA league. If anyone is interested I've got at least 2 vacancies for the upcoming 72-73 season, one of which is an expansion team. We've still got a few weeks left in the regular season of 71-72. I don't want to go into too many details here, but in general the rules are simple, allowing for a league that doesn't require a ton of time commitment as some other leagues do. We do weekly sims, GP allowances are quite generous, no salaries or contracts or dispersal drafts. If you're interested in hearing more, please email me at apbaahl@...