Dosbox

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2013
      Can someone please send me the instructions for
      running Dosbox  with windows 8 to run games ?
      It would be much appreciated.
      TKS
      DAVE BOLE
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2013
        Brian has written up a very detailed explanation on how to run APBA in dosbox. I believe it is available on apbahockey.com, or you can just ask Brian to send it on to you.
        I don't like how dosbox run the game on my machine, so I run the game in Windows XP in a virtual machine using virtualbox.
        Either approach works well.