disk error

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2013
      Ok, I uncovered the first post-release disk error.
      It's a small one, so I'll let you guys fix it yourself rather than
      release the disk.

      It is a naming convention error with J.T. Miller. Because of how I wrote
      it to disk (with no space between T. and Miller, the game will consider
      the T. as part of the last name rather than the first. So you may want
      to go in and edit JT.Miller to read J.T. Miller (spaces matter).
    • kdanila

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 26, 2013
          I found a minor error on the released APBA disk.
          Jeff Carter should be a 2 DEF at C, not a 1 as is listed.
        • Chris Wolter
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 26, 2013
            that's debatable!!!

            chris wolter