disk status

    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 3, 2013
      An update:
      The error checking found a number of significant errors.....these have
      been promptly fixed. Need to look through it for another day or so to
      ensure no large mistakes are left. I anticipate release by this weekend.
      Thanks for the patience.
    • Ghislain Henri
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 26, 2014
        Hello Dave,

        Are you still on target for this week-end?

        Thanks a lot for all the effort, sincerely

        Ghislain
        Go Habs Go!

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        From: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 10:49:50 -0700
        Subject: [hockeydisk] disk status [1 Attachment]

        [Attachment(s) from D. Atkinson included below] The testing and tweaking phase of the disk is about done. This year
        we've had our best convergence results ever. I've attached a pdf of
        stats comparisons so that you can see how well things have come
        together. I'm still fixing some penalty and assist issues (a problem
        every year), then I'll migrate the split disk over to the combined disk.
        Some error checking, then release. The disk should be out before the end
        of Sept. Thanks to everyone for your patience.