Looking for an owner to join the ultimate Retro league

  • Daniel Jeanson
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2013
      The G.O.A.L. (Greatest League of All Time) is a retro APBA league that uses all of the past players of the NHL from 1917 to the present. We are going into our 7th season and have one opening in our 22 team league. The open team is the Denver Spurs. We have just started our draft for Year 7. If you are interested or want more infiormation please e-mail me directly at daniel_jeanson@....