Re: [hockeydisk] Schedule Maker

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2013
      As always, these addons are most appreciated for what is still the best hockey game for the PC.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2014

        The AHL is a 30 team league that is just beginning our 12th season.  We currently have the Dallas franchise available.

        Anybody interested can contact Brad U. at:

        apbaahl@...

        The league website is:

        http://ahlhockeyleague.tripod.com/