Re: [hockeydisk] Schedule Maker

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2013
      I've been working on one that builds from APBA files and writes directly to an APBA schedule file. Brian asked me to write one awhile back... It's partially done...trying to get back to work on it, but have other commitments, like the latest APBA disk. I'll let you know when I finish it up.

      On 7/11/2013 8:36 AM, Sylvain Dallaire wrote:

      Is there a application for doing a schedule ??
      I try to ran scheduler but it don't work ?
      Thanks

      Sylvain Dallaire
      www.lhat-naha.com
      Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
      Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
      Jets de Winnipeg (LAHS)

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2013
        As always, these addons are most appreciated for what is still the best hockey game for the PC.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2014

          The AHL is a 30 team league that is just beginning our 12th season.  We currently have the Dallas franchise available.

          Anybody interested can contact Brad U. at:

          apbaahl@...

          The league website is:

          http://ahlhockeyleague.tripod.com/