Schedule Maker

  • Sylvain Dallaire
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2013
      Is there a application for doing a schedule ??
      I try to ran scheduler but it don't work ?
      Thanks

      Sylvain Dallaire
      www.lhat-naha.com
      Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
      Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
      Jets de Winnipeg (LAHS)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2013
          As always, these addons are most appreciated for what is still the best hockey game for the PC.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2014

            The AHL is a 30 team league that is just beginning our 12th season.  We currently have the Dallas franchise available.

            Anybody interested can contact Brad U. at:

            apbaahl@...

            The league website is:

            http://ahlhockeyleague.tripod.com/