HOCKEY 199394 File Question

  • fotiu22fan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
      The 199394 hockey folder I have, has 5 files not found in any other season disk files.

      C199394 Windows Batch File
      D199394 Windows Batch File
      E199394 Windows Batch File
      F199394 Windows Batch File
      TEAM199394 Application File 240 KB

      Can anyone tell me if these files are needed, what they do, any advice in general?

      Thanks,
      Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
        If you can send them to me, I'll take a look. It sounds at first sound like they are part of an installation package, where the letter denotes the drive (and thus batch file) to install to.
        Likely not needed if one know how to copy files to the proper directory for game use (which really can be anything the user wants, as long as he points the game to it).

        From: <Fotiu22Fan@...>
        Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 10:13:33 -0700
        To: APBA Hockey<hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>