Re: [hockeydisk] "Overflow" Message

  • David Gowdey
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 29 8:05 PM
      Version 3.5

      From: Brian Senecal <brian@...>
      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 6:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] "Overflow" Message

      What version are you using?

      On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 8:11 PM, David Gowdey <dgowdey2@...> wrote:

      Guys I am trying to update a few players for their #'s for the current season through APBA Commissioner and I'm getting messages of either "Runtime error '6': Overflow",  or "Division by 0", if I try to reset the Penalty Ratings. Does anyone know why this would be happening?

      Is it somehow related to my not being able to run Statdump to get stats for this season's players? I can only use Regrep.

      Many thanks for any help- Dave G / WHL

      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 29 8:05 PM
        Version 3.5

        .